10.990 isk per person
September to April
From Reykjavik’s old harbour, we sail into the bay away from the city lights, to find the perfect location to see the Northern Lights. Our expert guide will tell you stories and myths about the beautiful Northern Lights while trying to catch them in the Icelandic skies.
We offer free overalls on board, that will keep you warm while you are out on the deck listening to our guide and inspecting the skies. We will show you our own Northern Lights video, full of interesting facts and folklore.
You can grab a drink at the cafe on board to keep warm while you enjoy the video or the view of Reykjavik and the mountains from afar.
We always have a crew member taking pictures throughout the night you can just relax and enjoy the view and we will email you the pictures. We can also assist you in getting the settings on your camera right if you wish.
Adults (16+) 10.990 isk,
Teenagers (7-15) 5.495 isk,
Children (0-6) free
- Guided boat tour in the Reykjavik bay,
- Northern Lights
Duration: 2-3 hours
Availability: September to April
Pick up: not included. Add 2.000 isk for additional pick-up.
Pick-up possible from your accommodation or the closest designated bus stop in Reykjavik. Check bus stops on www.busstop.is and confirm at time of booking.
October-March 15th: 21.00
March 15th-April 15th: 22:00
- If you do not book additional pick-up, please be at the meeting point 20min before departure
- This tour is subject to weather conditions and sightings cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to cancel the tour due to unfavorable weather conditions if need be.
If the northern lights boat tour is canceled, but aurora conditions are favorable, we offer a replacement northern lights tour by bus, plus a chance to join the boat tour the next available day (even if you see the lights on the bus).
If you join the tour (boat or bus) and there are no sightings you will get another ticket to join us on the next available day. This ticket is valid indefinitely – so if you don’t have another chance this time around we welcome you back when you visit Iceland again!
- This tour is a Partner Tour
- Guided boat tour
- Warm overalls (also available in children sizes)
- Wi-Fi, Café and Souvenirs on board
- Northern Lights video
- WCs on board
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your accommodation
(Optional and with additional cost)
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes (hats, mittens, scarfs),
- warm shoes