from 13.900 isk per person
all year, daily
Strap into a Buggy with a partner and prepare to overcome obstacles in the rugged Icelandic landscape. We will drive up and down hills, by the slopes of Esja mountain, through river beds and more.
This is the right tour for you if you are seeking adventure and are ready for a ride full of bumpy, dusty and dirty thrills.
Our Buggies are equipped with 4-point harnesses for your safety and automatic transmission for driving ease.
13,900 isk per person for Ride-along with a guide.
Self-drive, you drive the buggy:
Four in the buggy: 14,900 isk per person
Three in the buggy: 16,900 isk per person
Two in the buggy: 19,900 isk per person
One in the buggy: 29,900 isk per person
50% Discount for children under 12.
Add 3.900 isk for pick-up service
- dramatic shipwrecks,
- mountain safari,
- view over the Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey,
- moss-covered lava all around
Duration: 4 hours in total, 1 hour on the buggy
Departures: All year
Pick-up can be added with an additional cost of isk 3.900 per person (please check the booking engine).
Pick-up is at 08:30, 10:30, 12:30, 15:30 from your accommodation or the closest designated bus stop in Reykjavík. Please check your closest bus stop on busstop.is and confirm at time of booking.
The tour starts at the base: 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 17:15.
Age limit: 6 years, but driver´s license is required for ATV driver.
This tour is a Partner Tour.
- 1 hour Buggy tour (2 persons in each Buggy),
- helmets, gloves, balaclavas,
- water-resistant overalls,
- fun & professional English speaking guide
- guidance through the features if you have never driven a buggy before
- Pick-up and drop-off to and from your accommodation
- optional admission to the Blue Lagoon after the buggy tour
what to bring
- outdoor shoes,
- warm &waterproof clothes,
- clothing under the overall,
- something to drink.
Your own clothes might get wet on the tour, so bringing an extra set of clothes is a good idea.