39.900 isk per person
One of our modified super jeeps will pick you up in the morning to start your adventure.
Our first stop will be the beautiful and famous Seljalandsfoss, the waterfall you can walk behind and then the real adventure begins.
We will cross rivers to get to Gígjökull, a glacier tongue stretching from Ejafjallajökull, the volcano that erupted in 2010, making Iceland famous all over the world and stopping air traffic all over Europe.
We will then continue deep into the Thorsmork valley, where you will have the chance to take some hikes and enjoy this beautiful area of the country, where nature is still unspoiled.
Additional stops might be made according to the time and the mood of the group.
PLEASE NOTE: Our partner operates this tour and it is not a private tour.
Adults (12+): 39.900 isk,
Children (6-11): 23.900 isk
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall,
- hike in Thorsmork,
- river crossing,
- beautiful canyons.
Pick-up: 8:30-9:00 am from your hotel or a designated bus stop in Reykjavik, please check your bus stop on busstop.is
Transport: Super Jeep
- This tour is operated by Iceland Premium Tours or affiliated partner tour operator
- A stop will be made where you can purchase lunch.
- This tour can change depending on weather conditions, so this tour needs to be flexible. We are concerned about your safety.
- Free pick-up and drop-off in Reykjavik
- Professional guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the Jeep
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes
- waterproof shoes