11.990 isk per person
Explore the Golden Circle on a minibus with a small group. Visit waterfalls, hot springs, an erupting geyser, and historical sites, including a UNESCO site.
The Golden Circle tour starts with a visit to Thingvellir National Park. This isn’t only the place where the European and the North American tectonic plates are drifting apart, but also the site where the world’s first parliament was established. You will learn about the Vikings and their assemblies as you admire this spectacular National Park with its canyons and rock formations.
Your Golden CIrcle tour by minibus will then continue through the magical Icelandic countryside, where you will visit two of Iceland’s most popular attractions: Geysir and Gullfoss.
The magnificent Gullfoss, the “Golden Waterfall”, plunges dramatically down in 2 stages. You can see the waterfall from up close and take some great pictures.
The Golden Circle Tour isn’t complete without a visit to the geothermal valley of Haukadalur, where you can experience the natural power of the famous geyser Strokkur which erupts approximately every 10 minutes. Here you will find several hot springs, mud pools, and Geysir, which gave the name to all the springs around the world.
To make this tour even more special, we will stop at the unique Secret Lagoon, one of Iceland’s oldest natural geothermal pools. You will get a chance to relax in the warm geothermal water just like Icelanders like to do.
If you want to visit the Golden Circle in all comfort and with some extra stops, this Minibus tour is perfect for you.
Adults (16+) 11.990 isk
Children (6-15) 8.993 isk
- Thingvellir (Þingvellir) National Park
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Geysir Hot Spring Area
- Secret Lagoon
Pick-up is from designated bus stops in Reykjavik, please check your bus stop on busstop.is and confirm when booking.
The pick-up can take up to 30 minutes.
Transport by Minibus in small groups of max 19 pax
- We offer a Private Golden Circle Jeep Tour. Check it out here.
- This tour is operated by Iceland Premium Tours or affiliated partner tour operator.
- Free pick-up and drop-off from/to a designated bus stop (choose while booking)
- Certified English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to the Secret Lagoon
- Wifi on the Minibus
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes and shoes
- swimsuit and towel (can be rented at the Secret Lagoon)
- packed lunch if you wish (you will have a chance to buy food during our lunch break)