If you want to get off the beaten track in Iceland, the magical Westfjords are a wonderful place to visit. A hidden gem with breath-taking deep fjords, green valleys, hot springs and natural baths, eerie lava formations, waterfalls and out of this world tranquillity.
On this unique 4-day private tour by luxury jeep, you will explore the Westfjords of Iceland and the Snæfellsnes Peninsula. You will learn all about the history and the geology of these two very special and peculiar regions as you discover their dramatic landscapes.
The Westfjords are the best place in Iceland to find some solitude. Enjoy the Midnight Sun in the company of birds, sheep, horses and arctic foxes, in places where time does not seem to matter and where you will get a chance to stop and appreciate the small things, relax and recharge your batteries.
Museum of Icelandic Sorcery & Witchcraft
- 4-day private tour by luxury jeep
- 1 night in Isafjörður
- 1 night in Patreksfjörður
- 1 night in Stykkishólmur
Optional Activities (not included)
- Museum of Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft in Hólmavik
- Visit to one or more natural hot springs
- Transport in luxury 4×4 jeep
- Hotel breakfast
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English Speaking Guide
- Wi-Fi in the car
- All taxes and planning fees
- This private luxury package can be customized
- Please note lunch and dinner are not included
- Make sure you bring warm and waterproof clothes and shoes
- The tour can change according to weather conditions. We care about your safety so this tour needs to be flexible
- Any changes in the ferry schedule will affect this tour, we therefore reserve the right to modify accordingly, should any change occur.